Sunday, September 4, 2011

Seattle Seahawks

A friend of mine got married a few months ago in Jamaica (jealous!) and after her and her new husband got back home and settled in, they were able to plan a small reception in our hometown, at her parent's house. Emily said she wasn't looking for anything too special and had actually just planned to order a couple of sheet cakes (eek!) but I was able to convince her quite easily to let me make the cakes instead. Her mom and I put together a sketch of a beach themed cake that unfortunately I wasn't able to snap a picture of before I dropped it off. However, I did manager to take a few of the groom's surprise cake: a Seattle Seahawks themed cake to be exact. Too be honest, I wasn't too familiar with their logo but after a quick google search I got the general idea.




Go Team Go!




No comments:

Post a Comment